- Go HERE on the website to look at the calendar. The calendar is best viewed if you click on the tab that says agenda. If you click on the Reading to CJ Available item on each day, you will get detailed information about everything including a map with our address, etc.
- If people have signed up for a particular day or time OR if we have something already scheduled on the calendar, it is listed on that particular day.
- Go HERE (or click the Contact Us link on the website) to send a Read to Charlotte request. Please indicate the dates and times that you prefer as well as whether you would like to come for 1 or 2 hours.
- Remember that you do not need to read for the entire time. Singing, music, and visiting are also welcome. If you end up not staying for the entire time, that is ok too.
- Healthy children are welcome to come as well.
- If you are out of town and have access to a webcam, you can SKYPE in to read to Charlotte. Please send a request in the usual way but let us know that you will be SKYPing in.
- Also remember that CJ does not need to be awake in order for you to visit.
- Please do NOT bring gifts for us or for CJ. Your visit is a gift beyond measure. We do welcome healthy meals and/or snacks (freezer ready = even better!). You may bring a book/story of your own to share or pillage our library.
I think that's it for now. Thanks again for your support!